This is a fun post, and one that I’ve been working on for awhile! In co-planning my best friend Nicole’s Pretty-in-Pink-New-York-Chic Bridal Shower, I’ve had a ton of fun figuring out the theme, and the decor that will go with it! I put together this mood-board to share with the bride and her mom (who is also planning it with me), and decided to make a blog post going over how you can also achieve the look!
For the full list, click on the “Read More” link below, or click on the image above! Much love!
As I talked about in Part 1 of this blog series, I’ve been working on the invitation suite and event design for my best friend Nicole’s Bridal Shower coming up this June. I love party planning in general, and working on the invitations for such an event has also been a blast for me! Since we have some guests who live out of state (including the bride), we sent off magnetic Save The Dates, which are included in the list below.
A lot of the items on the list are things I’ve owned for awhile, but I’ve tried to link out to as much as possible. Have fun shopping! I’d love to hear your thoughts on everything in the comments, or if you’ve planned a bridal shower yourself, and have any fun tips!
2. Smarty Had A Party : Light Pink Cloth Dinner Napkins
3. Cost Plus World Market : Gold Taper Candles
4. Ebay / Cynthia Rowley : Pink and Gold Polka Dot Salad Plates
5. Pier 1 : Gold Scalloped Charger Plates
6. West Elm : Pink Gilded Side Plates
7. Rosanna / Chez Elle : Crème De La Crème Tray
8. Kirklands : Gold Regency Charger Plates
10. Etsy / Amazlinen : Rose Gold Sequin Tablecloth
11. Staples / Cynthia Rowley : Gold Ballpoint Retractable Pens
12. Amazon : Godinger Dublin Crystal Beverage Dispenser
13. Etsy / The Sweet Hostess : Rose Pink Sequin Table Runner
14. Ebay : Fostoria Heritage Pink Water Goblets
15. Luna Bazaar : Pink Tissue Paper Flower Pom-Poms
16. Kate Spade : Raise A Glass Ice Bucket
17. Kirklands : White Marquee Chalkboard Easel
18. TJ Maxx : Xoxo Script Paper Weight
19. Etsy / Better Off Wed : Love Cake Topper
* The cake topper pictured is not sold anymore, linked cake topper is similar.
20. Oh Melody Illustration : Custom Watercolor and Hand Lettering Invitation Suite
a. Paper Source : A6 Pink Blossom Envelopes
21. Paper Source : Gold Party Rosettes
22. Cost Plus World Market : Gold Metal Emalee Room Screen
23. Kirklands : Ornate White Picture Frames
24. Macys / Kate Spade : Black Stripe Melamine Dinner Plate
25. Target : Threshold Gold Bar Cart
* The cart pictured is not sold anymore, linked cart is very similar.
26. The Tomkat Studio : Vintage Black Milk Glass Cake Stand
27. The Tomkat Studio : Pink and Black Bow Thank You Tags
28. Chicfetti : Black Bow Tea Towels
29. Chairish : Vintage Black Glass Mannequin Head
30. Etsy / Sweet Carnival Supplies : Pink Mini Polka Dot Paper Straws
I should mention the flowers and cake pictured were taken from Pinterest and Google Images, as I was simply looking for ideas to show on the mood board. The little gold frame with a bow on it was a Home Goods find, and I couldn’t find a link to it online anywhere.
You can view the Pinterest Board I started for the Bridal Shower here, as there’s lots more ideas for throwing a Bridal Shower pinned there!
Are you planning a Bridal Shower? Have you planned one in the past? I’d love to hear your thoughts and/or ideas! We’re still in the middle of planning this one, so look out for more updates and blog posts about the fab adventure of co-hosting my bestie’s bridal shower!